Terms and Conditions applicable to DotJewellery.com website
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms and conditions governing your use of the DotJewellery.com website and any contract for the supply of products by DotJewellery.com to you. If you are a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), the content of these Terms and Conditions will not affect your statutory rights.
- Price of the Goods
- Representation and Specification of Goods
- Terms of payment
- Methods of Payment
- Postage Costs
- Special Orders
- Special Offers
- Your Right to Cancel
- Returns and Exchanges
- Jurisdiction, Entire Agreement and Severability
- Purpose of Access
- Copyright and Trademarks
- Contact and Complaints
- Contact Details
Unless the context otherwise requires, the following words or phrases used within these terms and conditions shall have the following meanings:-
- "DotJewellery.com", "us" or" we" means DotJewellery.com a retail outlet business of L K Matthews Ltd of The Green, Rhossili, Gower, Swansea, SA3 1PL. DotJewellery.com and L K Matthews Ltd are here together considered one and the same.
- "Customer" or "you" or "your" means the person, firm or company placing the order and completing the payment card transaction, or by any other means of payment, with us.
- "Products" means jewellery or other products which DotJewellery.com is to supply in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- "Website" means the DotJewellery.com website at www.dotjewellery.com.
Company Registration Number: 4676919, Registered in England and Wales
VAT Number: GB739514120
ICO Number: Z9195205
We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms, if requested, via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer account by logging in if you registered with a password.